Sunday 28 November 2010

Sexybitions + bad jokes

Just thought I should let y'all know that my High Seas exhibition is up until Thursday the 2nd of Dec so you've only got a few days left to see it, pictures will be coming soon, go and buy tons of stuff, you won't regret it!!
Also Bowl me over opened on Thurs and will be up until the 12th of Dec, I'm in the show as Sophie Watson just to confuse everyone.

I don't have any new pictures to share so here are some of last nights bad jokes:

What is a male moose called?
Mooster

What is the most popular tv show among penguins in this country?
New Zealand's Next Top Waddle.

What is the fear of the French capital?
Parinoia.

Which geometric shape is also a famous film director?
Sphere Coppola.

What did Jesus change his name to after his sex change?
Shesus.

And new from today:

What is it called when your foot falls asleep?
Comatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment